Use Duncan Disposable Face Masks to protect yourself and others from the potential spread of germs, viruses, bacteria and other airborne allergens. These single-use masks feature 3 layers of filtered protection in a comfortable design with ear loops that can be tailored to fit most people. Keep Disposable Face Masks at home, work and in your vehicles for emergencies or daily protective needs. Pack includes 50 disposable face masks in a non-woven fabric with ear loops to cover and protect the nose, mouth and chin.
- WHY WEAR A MASK: Face masks made from non-woven fabrics are designed to help block large particle droplets, splashes and sprays that may contain bacteria, viruses and germs, and prevent them from reaching and ingesting through the mouth and nose. These masks also help protect from ingesting airborne allergens such as pollen, pet hair & dander, fumes, pollution and smog, grass clippings and other unseen allergens in the air.
- 3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Duncan Disposable Face Masks are constructed from soft, non-woven fabrics for comfortable, breathable protective wear. The outer (blue) layer is designed to repel water and body fluids that can transfer germs. The middle layer filters bacteria, and the inner (white) layer that rests against the face absorbs moisture from body heat and breathing, keeping your skin dry and comfortable while wearing the mask.
- EASY TO USE: The one size fits most design features ear loops that easily fit around ears without compressing them for more comfortable wear and holding the mask in place. The adjustable plastic edge can easily be molded around your nose for a more secure, reliable fit and better protection from exposure to germs.
- GREAT FOR A VARIETY OF PROFESSIONS: While Disposable Face Masks are essential and beneficial for health professionals and times of preventing the spread of germs among the public, they are also suitable for other professions where exposure to fumes, dust and other harmful elements can be ingested. Great for construction, nail & hair salons, dental procedures, working with animals and even everyday activities like gardening to help minimize exposure to dust and pollen.
- DISPOSABLE FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Safeguard your health and the health of others. Replace and dispose of masks every 4 hours for maximum benefit and most effective use. Never use the masks from packaging that has been damaged and exposes the masks to outside elements.
SKU - 45196